Sunday, November 14, 2010

Will they Remember?

Today we had the Primary program in our ward.  The children were so beautiful! They knew the songs so well and they were so prepared.  There was a deep feeling of peace in the meeting as they sang the beautiful songs about Jesus and shared their thoughts and testimonies about what they had been learning this year.  I was so touched. The message of the Gospel is one of peace and happiness. As I watched and listened I wondered if each of them would remember the sweetness of their messages through their lives.  I wondered if the music they learned would touch them and play through their minds at important moments of choice and decision -- guiding them toward Christ rather than toward the snares of the Adversary. I know the power of the Savior is greater than the power of the Adversary but we have to feel and know for ourselves the truths of the Gospel.  I hoped that each of them felt what they were singing and saying.

No comments:

Post a Comment