Wednesday, February 18, 2009

53 is off to a great start!

Well, I did all of the things I said I would do for my birthday. I ate some See's chocolate... and it didn't disappoint -- totally worth the calories. I bought some bling. I found some beautiful earrings with my birthstone and diamonds (and they match the birthstone ring I bought a couple of years ago). I left work at 4:30 on my birthday and I enjoyed a delicious birthday dinner with my family. I actually had to work hard to leave by 4:30 but I did it and I'm still alive! I continue to work on doing less and actually enjoying life more.

Each of my children sent me fabulous birthday wishes and showered me with gifts. They are so cool and so amazing. My dear parents, sister, and friends also presented lovely gifts and birthday wishes. I feel loved.

I think 53 is going to be a great year. All of my health tests have come back negative which is great news -- it means so far there is no more cancer. I feel healthier and healthier every month.

Life is good.

1 comment: