Friday, September 9, 2011

Our Ever Growing Family

I love to blog but I haven't spent much time on it recently -- too many things pulling at me!  


I don't think I've blogged about Tom and Amy expecting in December.  Yes, it's true, after 7 years (sounds Biblical) of trying, Tom and Amy are going to have a baby boy in December. This was an unexpected and delightful blessing for them and for our whole family. Tom started back to school this past year to finish up his bachelor's degree and they really did not expect they would ever have a child without adopting. Amy wasn't feeling well and soon realized she was pregnant last spring. I was sworn to secrecy and didn't tell for several months and I forgot to blog about it.  As hard as it's been for Abby and Jeremy and Tom and Amy to have children you would think I wouldn't forget to blog about this!!!  Of course we are overjoyed.  It's been a long haul. Another delightful and unexpected blessing.  We adore Lorena so much and I'm spoiling her!  It's good for her to have a cousin to share the love!


Here is the photo of my little grandson due on December 27th!


  Lorena's starting lose that baby/toddler look.  She's looks like a big girl these days and she's about potty trained. Her language is developing and she loves to call Grandma.  Of course Grandma loves to talk to her.  She's a delight!      Here's a very recent photo of our big girl!  We had a great time visiting with her in Pasco last weekend. I love to play with her.  She's such a little mommy and loves her babies.                                                                                                                       





School has started and I will blog about that later.  The Lord has been merciful and poured out his blessings on my school!  Such a great beginning!

Later!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! Such a blessing. Our kids have been through some similar trials with fertility. We take having a child for granted sometimes I think. Let us all know when that sweet little guy arrives!

    ReplyDelete